Past-Tracks currently offers private 1-2-1 classes and tailored classes for groups
In all classes we cover:
- The principles of ChiWalking and its cornerstones of alignemnt, relaxation, body sensing and gradual progression
- Awareness of your feet and the messages they are sending (or not sending) to the rest of your body
- How adjusting your posture (directionally and vertically) creates alignment, balance, flow and grounding (both physically and emotionally)
- Awareness of your pelvis and core
- The body’s relationship with the ground
- How a whole-body approach to walking creates efficiency, lightness and ease
Classes can be tailored to your needs i.e. are you suffering pain when walking but want to walk more; do you want to tackle hills (up and down) with less pain and puff; are you looking to find ways to increase your fitness or are you working towards a walking (or running) challenge and want to look into how to optimise your walking.
Whatever your aims and motivation just get in contact.
Thursday and Friday only from Mid August 2019 onwards